We keep paper copies of bookings and correspondence with our customers for 7 years to comply with tax laws only, it is then destroyed securely. We do not keep any personal details on a database.
1) When requesting a booking, a deposit is required within 14 days. Please make all cheques payable to T. Whitehead or enquire for bank details. Upon receipt, we will send a booking confirmation letter and invoice with our terms & conditions. This must be signed and returned within 14 days (if not returned Ts & Cs will still be enforced).
If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions please contact us immediately on receipt to cancel your booking and have your deposit returned.
2) If the deposit is not received within 14 days of the date when the booking was requested, we reserve the right to accept other bookings.
3) The outstanding balance must be received at least fourteen days prior to the function date. (unless prior arrangements have been made).
4) All cancellations must be in writing and will be acknowledged. If the client cancels a booking 2 months or more before the function date, the deposit will not be refunded. If the booking is cancelled less than 2 months but within a month of the function date, half the balance is due. However, if we receive cancellation less than a month before the function, the full outstanding balance will become due. If the client needs to re-arrange the date of the function we will carry over your deposit if we are available on the date required and if we are given sufficient notice.
5) It is the client's responsibility to ensure that the function room is equipped with at least one standard unshared 13 amp 240 volt power socket for our use.
6) The client will ensure there is adequate supervision of guests, customers and staff at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of or damage to our equipment, vehicles or personal belongings, whether caused by the client, guests, customers or staff.
7) Our staff will conduct themselves in a proper and professional manner at the venue, and will respond to the client's requests regarding volume, music and any other reasonable requests.
8) If we deem our persons or property to be in danger or under threat, verbally or physically, we reserve the right to terminate our services without notice. If this happens, no refunds will be made.
9) Requests for extra playing time will be granted where feasible, subject to venue restrictions & the agreement of venue officials where appropriate. Overtime will be charged at the rate of £60 per hour, to be paid in cash before the overtime period commences.
10) Upon the conclusion of the function, we will require approximately 1 hour to remove our equipment and vacate the premises.
11) In the event of a delay or loss of performance due to events beyond our control, the client is still liable for the full outstanding balance. In the event of any other dispute, our liability is limited to the return of payments made to Disco Management Services (T. Whitehead).